The Power and Profitability of Optimal Trust
- The Goal of Trust is to build Quality Relationships.
- Optimal Trust is a pragmatic model & technology that reflects how trust operates throughout society - a mechanism that measures and manages trust to create a better and more ethical world.
- The Optimal Trust paradigm transforms the study of people and societies - qualitative observations become quantifiable data.
- Organizations with High Levels of trust are inherently ethical.
Optimal Trust Trust is Practical Computational Philosophy
Optimal Trust analyzes, measures, and quantifies discrete components of trust and provides composite scores.
When tied to other organizational metrics, this intelligence offers a roadmap for the implementation of targeted strategies to optimize levels of trust between stakeholders throughout an organization.
The Optimal Trust Grid filters unstructured characteristics associated with trust, extracting useful information and data.
- The X Axis comprises from 3 to 6 Aspects: Competency, Allied Interests, Intentions, Communication, Shared Values, and Integrity.
- The Y Axis reflects 3 Dimensions: Personal (Individual), Organizational (Group), and Global (Meta Group).
- Rational/Emotional qualities are employed to refine the model.
Survey and analytical tools are used to measure and quantify the discrete components of trust.
- Software technology provides real-time feedback as data is collected.
- Both Positive and Negative patterns emerge in real-time.
- The Optimal Trust Grid gathers information – Trust Profiles - on Individual, Group, and Meta-Group levels.
When the stakeholder pool is expanded to include communities, the environment, the society-at-large, Ethical Trust offers a measurable approach to bettering the world.